I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Shiner~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
shiner.webp

He is a neutered male bulldog weighing in at around 70 pounds. Shiner is in good shape and is healthy.Shiner is 10 years old and has lived his whole life with his Owner Loyd. Loyd is 78 years old and will be going into assisted living during May 2018. The assisted living facility will not let him bring Shiner because he exceeds their weight limits. Shiner needs to find his last forever new home as soon as possible, before having to come into Rescue and Loyd moves into assisted living.Shiner gets along very well with other dogs and with cats, and, of course, with people.​
View attachment 80211



​
HOW TO ADOPT:​

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> norcalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> NorCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! ​
:up:
 
If I lived anywhere near Shiner,

He would be mine!!!
 
[MENTION=14954]Clermont[/MENTION] I see you are in Georgia...I just posted so many adorable bullies at the Georgia rescue. Just sayin'!!! ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top