URGENT!!! Our bulldog Mack has been diagnosed with lymphoma

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Update on Mack:
We did the biopsy on Mack last week and it went well. He had no issues because of it. We got the first set of results back confirming that it is lymphoma. Now we are waiting on the results to say if it's T cell or B cell. The B cell treated with the canine chemotherapy protocol has a better prognosis, which mind you don't mean a cure, but a longer extension of life around 12-14 months. If it's T cell (which it may be because he also has elevated calcium which is usually related to T cell) treated with chemotherapy, we may get another 6-9 months. If we don't treat with chemotherapy (and use only prednisone), he may last only 1-3 months. He has already started drinking more water an urinating more, which is related to the elevated calcium and is usually the first sign of the progression. I will make new post asking for anyone to share their experience with treating their English Bulldog with chemotherapy, as we are trying to decide whether to do it or not.

Best wishes to you - feel free to message me, I am currently treating my EB with chemotherapy for B-cell lymphocytic leukaemia. xo

MissyRules007

Mar 6, 2018
Country
Chile
Bulldog(s) Names
Missy
Sorry to hear about Mack, my baby missy also got diagnosed with lymphoma, i just want to know how mack is dealing with chemo if you did that route

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.