National Dog Day Tributes

JennieS

Moderator
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
3,292
Reaction score
301
Location
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Since today is National Dog Day, let's all share photos and stories of our bullies!

Here is Ruthie and Brutus, these two...I don't even know what to say about them, they just make my heart full. I'm happy the four of us found each other and we could give them a good home.

RB.webp
 
Happy Doggy Day! Karly and Nigel

IMG_4903.webpIMG_4940.webp
 
My Lockjaw and Penny! They drive me crazy, but I love them to the moon and back. And as proclaimed by many of my friends, "the most spoiled dogs they've ever seen!".
Well they say spoiled, I say "well taken care of!".

6265996d8d38299105ef64d7cd1ce4f7.jpg


a4434b82f2e873429c5b497ef6e13fd6.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
My joy every single day. My heart, my prince, my best friend [emoji170]

fffcc735bfb14646b77c1c5f4a7ed915.jpg

68b317f2a4b179ecdc9edaab2b220b9a.jpg


20842bc90ee7b2a7272be841083ccb2c.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I like his 2 front teeth.
 
6e005a71d12f7f5f39f7f2fb75fb667b.jpg


The love of my life Miss Pork Chop


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
This-is-Bull-_big.webp :D [MENTION=13133]TyTysmom[/MENTION]
 
My joy every single day. My heart, my prince, my best friend [emoji170]

fffcc735bfb14646b77c1c5f4a7ed915.jpg

68b317f2a4b179ecdc9edaab2b220b9a.jpg


20842bc90ee7b2a7272be841083ccb2c.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love his teefers ❤️


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sorry I missed this on the actual day but here's one of Murray, the best friend a girl could ever ask for image.webp
 
DSC_0143.webp

I'm late to the party but HAD TO make a tribute to my little Joey......she is the spark in my eye, the smile on my face, and the joy in my heart......EVERY SINGLE DAY !!!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top