My Bullie seems unsure of standing walking

Spanky

May 30, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Tonight my my 22 month old bulldog Winston was just sitting on his hind legs and growling under his breath when he would walk he looked uncertain about his back legs kind of stiff and unsure . Heā€™d walk backwards but mainly just sits and growls. Heā€™s on melatonin so I have his dose early and heā€™s now sitting chewing on his chewy but itā€™s freaking me out .. anybody have any ideas? We had just given him his ear neck one liquid into his ear ? But weā€™ve been going this for weeks. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Tonight my my 22 month old bulldog Winston was just sitting on his hind legs and growling under his breath when he would walk he looked uncertain about his back legs kind of stiff and unsure . Heā€™d walk backwards but mainly just sits and growls. Heā€™s on melatonin so I have his dose early and heā€™s now sitting chewing on his chewy but itā€™s freaking me out .. anybody have any ideas? We had just given him his ear neck one liquid into his ear ? But weā€™ve been going this for weeks. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You
Can you get video? Not sure I understand what you are trying to explain, sorry

OP
Spanky

Spanky

May 30, 2022
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Can you get video? Not sure I understand what you are trying to explain, sorry
Well he seems better today he would just sit on his butt and growl when he tried to walk he seemed unsure of his back legs so he just sat back down stayed that way for hours it was right after squirting ear meds into his ear I wonder if it threw off his equilibrium.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well he seems better today he would just sit on his butt and growl when he tried to walk he seemed unsure of his back legs so he just sat back down stayed that way for hours it was right after squirting ear meds into his ear I wonder if it threw off his equilibrium.
Happy to see he is doing betterā€¦. It is possible it was form the ear meds/equilibrium

Members online

No members online now.