My boy Bubba is 5 years old today and we are wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to all.

jsygrls

Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2020
Messages
95
Reaction score
86
Location
Port Orange Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Charles Barkley aka "Bubba"
I just had to add this note after posting these photos.
Its my daughter that's "unwell" not my dog. For some reason she upset with him turning 5. Time keeps moving On. She the one who created this collage with the comment. Sorry But I posted it so Ill take responsibility....LOL


6DD70D13-.jpg
 
Last edited:
I am sorry that you don't feel well bubba. hope your birthday makes you feel better!:cake3::pupbirthday::balloons::birthday2::cake3::birthday::balloons::cake3::balloons:





,
 
Wishing beautiful brindle birthday boy Bubba a lovely day!

Hope you soon feel better - what is wrong, if I may ask?
 
Happy Birthday Bubba! Hope you feel better soon!
 
Wishing beautiful brindle birthday boy Bubba a lovely day!

Hope you soon feel better - what is wrong, if I may ask?
I just had to add this note after posting these photos.
Its my daughter that's "unwell" not my dog. For some reason she upset with him turning 5. Time keeps moving On. She the one who created this collage with the comment. Sorry But I posted it so Ill take responsibility....LOL
 
Happy Thanksgiving back to you!
 
I just had to add this note after posting these photos.
Its my daughter that's "unwell" not my dog. For some reason she upset with him turning 5. Time keeps moving On. She the one who created this collage with the comment. Sorry But I posted it so Ill take responsibility....LOL
Yes, you cannot stop time. But one way of looking at it is that dogs are just like kids - absolutely adorable as pups but as they grow they get even better!
 
Happy birthday Bubba…. Hope you got tons of treats!

hope your daughter is feeling better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top