Meet my new boy

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Joined
Feb 25, 2011
Messages
8,925
Reaction score
852
Location
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
This is Finn Paddington.

Right now, he's being smothered by his big brother Tate who gave him a very loving greeting. Lots of sniffing, licking, and cuddling going on. I think poor Finn feels a little overwhelmed! I'll take more pics when they've settled down a bit but here are a few for now...





Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 

Attachments

  • 100_8167.webp
    100_8167.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 100_8175.webp
    100_8175.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 238
  • 100_8180.webp
    100_8180.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 244
  • 100_8188.webp
    100_8188.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 100_8210.webp
    100_8210.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 256
Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the nose to nose pic best. Congrats again! I hope they continue to get along great and bring you many many years of love and joy!
 
Congrats on the new baby!!! Finn is a cutie!! Tate looks happy to have a baby brother. :luv:
 
Congrats and welcome home Finn! I love the nose pic the best too!
 
Finn is adorable, and Tate looks very happy to have a new baby brother.
That first pic makes me wanna pick him up and snuggle him so he knows everything's gonna be ok xxx
Bless him I remember Lucy had a look like that on her 1st day home. Kinda "who are you? Where am I? What's goin on?
:hug: Finn Xx
 
Finn is sooo cute! Of course he needs time to adjust but pretty soon they'll be romping and playing and you'll be trying to take pictures of moving bullies.:photo:
 
Finn and Tate are both adorable! Watch out with two of them now there will be bully madness all throughout the house! (Spoken from experience:laugh:)
 
Awww! They are so cute together! Congrats. :)
 
He is a cute boy, Tate will love having a brother to play with. congratulations again on your new bully. he's adorable.
 
Oh boy,,,,,, I can just imagine the mischief those two are going to be getting into.. LOL Whatta pair of cuties... :heart:
 
Thank you, everybody! Oh boy, are they a pair! and a handful, and a footful, and a pawful....!!! But, i'm loving it:heart:

Last night was tricky b/c the two of them wouldn't leave each other alone (mostly instigated by Tate), and we didn't get to sleep til around 2am! This morning they're a "little" calmer, actually both are sorta napping right now:whew: That gives me time to post a few more photos :)
 

Attachments

  • 100_8241.webp
    100_8241.webp
    87.5 KB · Views: 221
  • 100_8245.webp
    100_8245.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 223
  • 100_8250.webp
    100_8250.webp
    71.9 KB · Views: 217
  • 100_8251.webp
    100_8251.webp
    51.3 KB · Views: 228

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top