Lump or abscess under his ear.

Ernie1

Jul 9, 2024
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ernie
Hey everyone , I have a question my 14 week old male bulldog woke up this more with a golf ball size lump, abscess under his ear just after his jaw. Iā€™ve had the dog for a week now and Iā€™ve never noticed it. He does not seem to be in pain and he is acting normal eating and drinking. But itā€™s definitely worrysome. I have a vet appointment in a week, I called the breeder and he told me that if the dog is not in distress and itā€™s acting normal it could wait. Has anyone else has had an issue like this?
IMG_9630.jpeg

Hey everyone , I have a question my 14 week old male bulldog woke up this more with a golf ball size lump, abscess under his ear just after his jaw. Iā€™ve had the dog for a week now and Iā€™ve never noticed it. He does not seem to be in pain and he is acting normal eating and drinking. But itā€™s definitely worrysome. I have a vet appointment in a week, I called the breeder and he told me that if the dog is not in distress and itā€™s acting normal it could wait. Has anyone else has had an issue like this?View attachment 125545
I would most Urgently get this baby to the Vet, It could be nothing or it could something. Better to be safe and sure

Hey everyone , I have a question my 14 week old male bulldog woke up this more with a golf ball size lump, abscess under his ear just after his jaw. Iā€™ve had the dog for a week now and Iā€™ve never noticed it. He does not seem to be in pain and he is acting normal eating and drinking. But itā€™s definitely worrysome. I have a vet appointment in a week, I called the breeder and he told me that if the dog is not in distress and itā€™s acting normal it could wait. Has anyone else has had an issue like this?View attachment 125545
Could be a sign of an ear infection, is my guess. Would definitely be asking vet for a sooner appointment or be placed on cancellation list to get in sooner

Members online

No members online now.
Back