Lambeau has been diagnosed with lymphoma

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a tough fighter he is...you guys too, fighting right along with him.
As long as his quality of life continues to be good.. I will fight as long as I possibly can. i still read, search for any alternatives or supplements to help keep his immune system as strong as we can and some day to hear the word "remission"

Last edited:
OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
6/23 update – No real change from last update. MVPP treatment was Wednesday; our oncologist continued the altered MVPP and dropped his prednisone to 5mg a day. Beau also had a follow up appointment with our vet for the last ear infection; tests show the infection is all gone. But, he had a reaction to it and the skin n his inner ear (around the tips) is peeling off and the edges are rough almost like a crust is on them. They gave us a natural lotion called Pavia to apply and massage in twice a day. Next treatment is 7/12.

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
6/23 update – No real change from last update. MVPP treatment was Wednesday; our oncologist continued the altered MVPP and dropped his prednisone to 5mg a day. Beau also had a follow up appointment with our vet for the last ear infection; tests show the infection is all gone. But, he had a reaction to it and the skin n his inner ear (around the tips) is peeling off and the edges are rough almost like a crust is on them. They gave us a natural lotion called Pavia to apply and massage in twice a day. Next treatment is 7/12.

Keep improving Lambeau.

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
7/16 update – Appointment was on 7/12, Oncologist is very happy with how Beau is doing!! She has decided to keep him on a three week, instead of every other week, schedule for the altered MVPP treatment! We are thrilled hear that as are our wallets. Beau actually showed interest in playing/chasing his favorite orange ball last week; he lasted only about 10 minutes but at least he wanted to play. All else is status quo which we will take. His fur has not grown back at all from when he was first diagnosed, still has the shave spots from the ultrasound back in August 2022. His facial and paw fur is very thin so he kind looks like a hot mess, but is really in great shape per our oncologist. Next appointment is 8/2.

Last edited:

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
7/16 update – Appointment was on 7/12, Oncologist is very happy with how Beau is doing!! She has decided to keep him on a three week, instead of every other week, schedule for the altered MVPP treatment! We are thrilled hear that as are our wallets. Beau actually showed interest in playing/chasing his favorite orange ball last week; he lasted only about 10 minutes but at least he wanted to play. All else is status quo which we will take. His fur has not grown back at all from when he was first diagnosed, still has the shave spots from the ultrasound back in August 2022. His facial and paw fur I very thin so he kind looks like a hot mess, but is really in great shape per our oncologist. Next appointment is 8/2.
That’s great news!

Keep improving Lambeau!

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
This is fabulous news!!! I am so happy to see this update. Don't worry about the hair growth. Stella's hair is just now starting to grow in from her surgery in Oct of last year.. we just call her patches :)

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
NICE! Give him an extra hug or 2 from me, please.
The thinning hair and slow regrowth of shaved areas is typical for an older dog regardless of the medical condition or treatment regimen. I wouldn't be alarmed by it.
Thanks for the update!

Members online

No members online now.