I need help. Like big time. My ex got rid of Daisy. Read on

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
OMG just reading now, so sorry to hear this, it is just horrible, disgusting, and I am speechless, thinking of you and praying this gets worked out.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I'm sorry you didn't get answers last night. I would go to the courts this morning and then back to the cops with the court documentation. Oh by the way, I would also burn the Mother Fers house down, but hey that's just me! Good luck. My heart breaks for your for every second she is not with you. Also, by what Lisa said above, when you get her back, get her licensed in your name immediately.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
OMG Sheena I hope everything turns ok out!!! There's a special place in hell for people like this... glad you got away from him! I hope Daisy is returned to you sooner rather than later!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Omg Sheena, I'm just reading this now, and my heart goes out to you, you must be so worried and heartbroken. What a mean thing to do to somebody. I hope like others have mentioned that he's lying, and ay e has moved her to a friends or a family members house, so you can't see her.? I hope you find her and get her back soon. You've been given great advice already. Only thing I can add is love, hugs and prayers that you find her. Keeping my fingers crossed, and I'll be watching for your updates. Good luck Hun.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Ugh guys! Well talked to a cop and they cant do anything. So I went to court today and its gonna be a pain. But of course Im gonna do it. This is so effing ridiculous. I cannot believe im dealing with this. Im worried that they arent feeding her the food she needs. Its just total bs. Thank you for all your kind words. ♡♡♡♡

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Keep us posted.
You know any attorneys? Maybe get one to write him a letter threatening a lawsuit. They usually do it for like a few hundred bucks.

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
I'm so sorry. Poor Daisy is probably wondering what the heck happened. My daughter & her boyfriend broke up & she had the dog but officially it was his. He contacted the chip people & took her name off & reported the dog stolen. Then contacted the vet & said the dog was stolen so she couldn't go there. If she took him to a new vet they would run the chip & find out he was stolen. Because of that she had to give the dog up or risk never being able to take him to the vet. Just a thought--get his name off anything you can. Good luck to you!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree have an attorney give this c=×+sucker a call!! Whats so evil to me about all of this is what he's done to her to you and is when the family he gave her to finds out what the deal is, will be wrecked. This guy represents all I hate about the human race. Sick.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ugh guys! Well talked to a cop and they cant do anything. So I went to court today and its gonna be a pain. But of course Im gonna do it. This is so effing ridiculous. I cannot believe im dealing with this. Im worried that they arent feeding her the food she needs. Its just total bs. Thank you for all your kind words. ♡♡♡♡

Ellie gave a great idea... get a lawyer to write a letter

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I'm so sorry. Poor Daisy is probably wondering what the heck happened. My daughter & her boyfriend broke up & she had the dog but officially it was his. He contacted the chip people & took her name off & reported the dog stolen. Then contacted the vet & said the dog was stolen so she couldn't go there. If she took him to a new vet they would run the chip & find out he was stolen. Because of that she had to give the dog up or risk never being able to take him to the vet. Just a thought--get his name off anything you can. Good luck to you!
I have no clue on how to go about that... i so would thiugh.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I agree have an attorney give this c=×+sucker a call!! Whats so evil to me about all of this is what he's done to her to you and is when the family he gave her to finds out what the deal is, will be wrecked. This guy represents all I hate about the human race. Sick.
Oh for sure. But i dont give a f*ck about the new family. I just want her back....

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm really sorry, Sheena...how awful...poor lil Daisy. He couldn't really love her
to do this to her (and you). Praying for you!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
This whole thing is horrible… I just don't understand people anymore. They do horrible things to get "back" at somebody, and for what?!! What can he possible gain by NOT telling you what he did w/Daisy?!! I'm just so so sorry Sheena...

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I cannot believe he would do this to you!!! I don't have any better advice than what was given, but I must say he is pond scum!!

Back when we were first married, (20 years ago omg) we moved to Tucson. Shortly after my husbands ex-step-father moved here. He dropped the family pitbull Melissa aka Missy at our house asking if we could watch her a couple of weeks while he found a place and got moved in.

Well, 6 months goes by and we never even get a phone call from him. We tried getting in touch with him but we had no home number (this was before cell phones).

Finally after all this time he calls asking to pick her up. Mind you, this was also my husbands dog that was in his home as he grew up, she was 15 years old.

My husband told him he was crazy, we loved her and she wasn't going anywhere. She was happy here and loved our bulldog Baby, it would kill her to separate her from her bully and our home. Plus we had cared for her for all this time, without a single phone call.... we thought he was never coming back!

Well that evening, he showed up at our door with a cop. Since he had licensed her in the state of Arizona and we had not, we were forced to give her to him. The police man apologized but he said we had no documentation so there was nothing he could do.

About 6 months later we get a call from a guy named Charlie, telling us that Missy was dying and Eddie (ex step father) was out of town. So Chip went to his house, and sure enough she was bloated and could barely move. She was pooping put her intestines. Chip took her to our vet and gave her lots of love as she crossed to the rainbow bridge. It killed him! He was so angry when he found out she had been like this for weeks and Eddie never even took her to the vet. When my hubby confronted him his response was simply that he would have never paid to take her to the vet and just would've put a bullet in her head.

Moral of the story is that if you have documentation that she belongs to you, hopefully you will be able to get her back. That POS did, even when he shouldn't have had the right!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This story is absolutely horrible… my GOD!!! I feel awful for you & your hubby to have to go thru this… there is a special place in HELL for people like him :evil:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
What the heck is this guys email address? His name?
What is his address? What is his phone number? Cell number etc.
Where does he work? Where does he go...favorite bar. Tell us every ting you know. Thanx. Best regards. Roger [MENTION=10206]agentbunny[/MENTION] you with me?

Members online

No members online now.