I guess anything works for a pillow....

Ranger777

New member
Joined
Jan 23, 2017
Messages
353
Reaction score
5
Location
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ranger
Even chewbacca!! [emoji23][emoji23]

85481c2241afec29e51dcd015e7b8e55.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Love it!!
Murphy has a lot of Star Wars toys!!

Love the canopy on the coolaroo!! Need to get me one of those.. where?!?!? Lol
 
sweetheart :) right now, hank is pouting over on the couch (I'm in recliner resting my aching bones and he dislikes it intensely!!! )
 
Love it!!
Murphy has a lot of Star Wars toys!!

Love the canopy on the coolaroo!! Need to get me one of those.. where?!?!? Lol

Ranger LOVES his Chewbacca [emoji6]
I got the canopy from amazon, I think it was around $20 or so. I love it for the summer time.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Love it!!
Murphy has a lot of Star Wars toys!!

Love the canopy on the coolaroo!! Need to get me one of those.. where?!?!? Lol

3544ba6c5644c34fa18c0c811cd21472.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
He is just tooo cute for words,

I so wish Ty would just settle down and chill like that.
 
Awesome
Thank you so much
 
Ranger got his exercise in the snow! Now it's time for he and Chewy to have a nap! Such a cute fella'/photo!
 
He is just tooo cute for words,

I so wish Ty would just settle down and chill like that.

Ranger is usually wide open! He isn’t the “typical” lazy chill EB but he played especially hard yesterday!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Ranger got his exercise in the snow! Now it's time for he and Chewy to have a nap! Such a cute fella'/photo!

Thank you!! ❤️


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Or a seat!
LolIMG_0076.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top