Helping a friend Get her 8 month EB adopted makes me cry

Feb 9, 2020
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Walter
Hello I am currently helping my friend to get her 8 month old EB adopted. I wanted to adopt him but we are not allowed to have 3 dogs in our apartment. This EB puppy is so nice and kind and great with other dogs and also with kids.

Complete with all vaccinations and microchip etc.

Is there any website or facebook groups that can help us get Hercules adopted?
368103561_344041471361170_1330076366091852490_n.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1429.jpeg
    IMG_1429.jpeg
    733.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1445.jpeg
    IMG_1445.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
A rescue would be ideal as they will check out prospective owners to make sure he will go to a safe environment. Check out the rescues in your area or state. Please don't just hand him over to anyone! People can tell a really good tale and you need someone who is fully aware of bulldogs needs. Financially too. Good luck.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Agree with others...Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network or most states have a local bulldog specific rescue as well.

KillRbee18

Sep 6, 2023
Port Orchard WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny / Gun-guns
Hello I am currently helping my friend to get her 8 month old EB adopted. I wanted to adopt him but we are not allowed to have 3 dogs in our apartment. This EB puppy is so nice and kind and great with other dogs and also with kids.

Complete with all vaccinations and microchip etc.

Is there any website or facebook groups that can help us get Hercules adopted?
Where are you located? I don't have facebook.

OP
walterenglishbulldog
Feb 9, 2020
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Walter
I will definitely ask around; he is definitely cute! If Gunny was okay around other dogs, i would make the trip to go pick him up. I live close to Seattle WA.
Thank you very much for helping out! I am just so davastated that we can’t have him. Thank you. I also have videos of him if requested

KillRbee18

Sep 6, 2023
Port Orchard WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny / Gun-guns
Thank you very much for helping out! I am just so davastated that we can’t have him. Thank you. I also have videos of him if requested
I'm so serious, if my fur baby wasn't too aggressive, I would be getting your friend's info. Although I am asking around if any of my friends would be interested. Hercules cannot go to the Humane Society!

OP
walterenglishbulldog
Feb 9, 2020
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Walter
I'm so serious, if my fur baby wasn't too aggressive, I would be getting your friend's info. Although I am asking around if any of my friends would be interested. Hercules cannot go to the Humane Society!
Oh no not the humane society. That’s why I’m also helping my friend because he’s such a good dog. Also not a barker. Hercules played with my bulldog too (Walter) and he was such a friendly dog to Walter. I can message you the details

OP
walterenglishbulldog
Feb 9, 2020
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Walter
More pictures of Hercules, If you have any loved one or friends that would like to start their journey on taking care of the best breed in the world. Please let me know. Im so sad for him, Its been affecting me because Im getting anxiety that she's not gonna go to a bulldog parent home. That's why im doing my best to help my friend
395540026_350856937390939_7549844453814538966_n.jpg

OP
walterenglishbulldog
Feb 9, 2020
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Walter
Thank you everyone for replying as well about Bulldog Rescue Networks. I do have a fear that Hercules is not gonna go to a Bulldog parent home. That's why Im trying to reach to experienced bulldog owners first. I cannot imagine him being in a Kennel all alone , completely lost, and confused . without a loving family.

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Thank you everyone for replying as well about Bulldog Rescue Networks. I do have a fear that Hercules is not gonna go to a Bulldog parent home. That's why Im trying to reach to experienced bulldog owners first. I cannot imagine him being in a Kennel all alone , completely lost, and confused . without a loving family.
This is why a bulldog specific rescue would be so important. They have foster homes so they can get to know the dog’s personality before getting placed. They are not like regular shelters where the dog is in a kennel all day waiting to be adopted.

Members online

No members online now.