Happy Birthday Joey Girl !!!

sisters3

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 29, 2015
Messages
3,970
Reaction score
190
Location
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
My sweet Joey Girl turned six years old yesterday. Combination Memorial Day celebration and Joey's birthday! She had an amazing day!

Dear Sweet Joey,

On your sixth birthday I want you to know that you are the sunshine, smiles, happiness, blue skies, and LOVE of my life. Thank you for being mama's girl. I will never truly be able to put into words how much I love you and what you have brought to this world....my world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL !!!!

IMG_2895.webp IMG_1804.webp my girl.webp after party.webp
 
We know just how you feel, Happy Birthday Joey Girl.IMG_20210508_191710045_HDR (1).webp
 
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, sweet Joey,
Happy birthday to you!
:musicband:

Lovely photos and words for Joey!
 
Gilbert and I are wishing you a VERY Happy 6th Birthday Joey!!
 
BullyBirthday7.webp BullyBirthday12.webp BullyBirthday19.webp

Charlie and Gabe.webp

Happy Birthday from Charlie, Gabe and me.
 
Thank you all EBN family !!!! Such kind words and wishes from the BEST people ever!!!
 
:confetti::birthday::confetti::birthday5:to Joey! I can't believe that you are already 6 yr.s old! We :heartsign:you, Joey!!!
 
Happy birthday baby girl….Da big 6 :balloons::birthday6::balloons::birthday6:

When it’s Joey’s bday, Nyala’s next :yes:.

ACB0A738-2E39-4D20-A23A-5F981C305350.gif
 
Fantastic photos! :birthday6:
 
:confetti::birthday::confetti::birthday5:to Joey! I can't believe that you are already 6 yr.s old! We :heartsign:you, Joey!!!

OMG right Lynn? I KNOW that you must remember when Joey and I joined here, you were one of the first to help and make sure that we survived LOL !!!!
 
Happy Happy Birthday Sweet Joey!!!

:pupbirthday::birthday5:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top