56 pounds
Tattoos:
1 teardrop under each eye
Crimes:
38 chewed up socks
1.5 pairs of chewed up slippers
Ankle, knee and foot attacks
1 Jail escape, made it around the corner but did turn himself in

What are the details of your little criminal?

Mugshot below

20210116_141253.jpg

Castor is very much a law-abiding citizen. :yes: As a pup, he chewed on our stereo rack and on a library book, but those misdemeanours are long forgotten!

Female
Kissing Spot on top of head
Pees on couch, bath mat, bed (if door left open) when mom out with friends - thinks she should go with mom EVERY WHERE and EVERY TIME . . . .

Castor is very much a law-abiding citizen. :yes: As a pup, he chewed on our stereo rack and on a library book, but those misdemeanours are long forgotten!

Crazy the deaf dog ate the deaf-dog training book we bought when she was a puppy.

:ROFL2::ROFL:

That is so funny!

Crazy the deaf dog ate the deaf-dog training book we bought when she was a puppy.

They do like books, you know! When I took the chewed-on book back to the library, they said it wasn't the first time that happened - "Many dogs love lierature". They even had a price list and could tell me straight away what it cost to replace the book ��

They do like books, you know! When I took the chewed-on book back to the library, they said it wasn't the first time that happened - "Many dogs love lierature". They even had a price list and could tell me straight away what it cost to replace the book ��

they didn't accept the dog ate my homework excuse LOL

Lambeau
Alias -Mush, bubba, fat boy
58 pounds
2ft high
Markings- white/red with no tail all white paws
Crooked teeth
Crime - sleeping on duty, claiming unowned bed space, and stealing bones

Mug shot

b6c36ae04c5e3a2f77fbca7b965c84c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Max is a jumper. I think it’s the fact that he eats a raw diet but he is not the epitome of a lazy bulldog. Unless it’s after a walk. Anyways he jumps on the bed and I always try to make a correction by telling him wrong but it doesn’t work.

Attachments

• C66AFF06-CCD3-4038-A023-0135EFAF5A8D.jpeg
    C66AFF06-CCD3-4038-A023-0135EFAF5A8D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 210

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back