Dozers being Tortured

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Joined
Oct 8, 2012
Messages
9,740
Reaction score
600
Location
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
It's Dozers Spa Day, and he's definetley not a happy camper. Mommy is getting major stink eye, and he thinks he's being tortured. Poor baby, but you smell so nice.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    166.1 KB · Views: 275
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    168.3 KB · Views: 283
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    167.4 KB · Views: 264
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    175.1 KB · Views: 272
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    168.9 KB · Views: 271
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    166.8 KB · Views: 280
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    161.8 KB · Views: 269
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    169.3 KB · Views: 270
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    173.9 KB · Views: 273
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    166.6 KB · Views: 265
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    173.5 KB · Views: 267
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    188 KB · Views: 270
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    192 KB · Views: 268
I just love his face…that smile is so darn CUTE!! I'm sure if mommy gave him a snack afterwards, Dozer will forgive her!
 
Hahahhaha! Poor thing!! But he is looking so cute!!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Poor baby. He is definitely giving you the stink eye.
 
Poor Dozie, if he only knew how much Mommie loves him and does
these things for his good, love these pics, lol GOD bless!
 
Awww.. but you look so handsome Dozer!! I bet you smell real nice too!
 
Look at that face!!!!! I can just hear him saying... "Wait till you're not looking, Mommy! Soon....I will have my revenge!" :evilplan:
 
A nice treat afterwards and all will be forgotten, he is so cute!!
 
He is cute! Nice set of pictures there, bet he smells wonderful and Blossoms happy too!
 
He is so handsome.... but soooooooooooooooo not happy in these photos.
 
:lol: he has that oh momma how could you look on his face ... great pictures!!
 
I wish someone would "torture" me like that. :blush2:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top