Does this soundlike a tumor or did I poison him?

OP

2KwayzeeDawgs

Sep 3, 2011
My other dog is clingy and wandering the house staring into space a lot. Im trying to find an older shelter EB to pep her up. She grooms me a lot.
But shes eating, so thats good. I used to cook my dogs food every three days for 3 years.cause of Winstons allergies.
I am really disillusioned with shelters or rescues cause I never get any response ever. My vet said theyd give me excellent recommendations.
The only problem I had was NAIL CARE. OMG Winston took 4 hours to get one paw trimmed. Nervously jumping around playing for 4 hours to keep
away from the nail clippers, lol But Id love to be on the floor TRYING to clip his nails right now.

OP

2KwayzeeDawgs

Sep 3, 2011
I was shocked though on how many people do not want their dogs ashes. Why not? I want to know where he is, and I wanna be buried with both my dogs ashes. Men may come and go, but my dogs were/are the loves of my life.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My other dog is clingy and wandering the house staring into space a lot. Im trying to find an older shelter EB to pep her up. She grooms me a lot.
But shes eating, so thats good. I used to cook my dogs food every three days for 3 years.cause of Winstons allergies.
I am really disillusioned with shelters or rescues cause I never get any response ever. My vet said theyd give me excellent recommendations.
The only problem I had was NAIL CARE. OMG Winston took 4 hours to get one paw trimmed. Nervously jumping around playing for 4 hours to keep
away from the nail clippers, lol But Id love to be on the floor TRYING to clip his nails right now.

Rescues are all volunteers so it takes awhile for them to get through all the applications... which rescue are you applying to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP

2KwayzeeDawgs

Sep 3, 2011
I called the phone number and emailed Lost Paws in NJ, to get Artie, SUPER CUTE, 5 yr old EB.
NO response. Id pick him up today. Hell! Id take in 2 more EBs. I also emailed another shelter to
volunteer to be a foster, no response. I dont want a puppy, So Artie is perfect, but Artie might be gone
already.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I called the phone number and emailed Lost Paws in NJ, to get Artie, SUPER CUTE, 5 yr old EB.
NO response. Id pick him up today. Hell! Id take in 2 more EBs. I also emailed another shelter to
volunteer to be a foster, no response. I dont want a puppy, So Artie is perfect, but Artie might be gone
already.

Don’t give up... you can also look at Mid-Atlantic bulldog rescue... or BUMPER bulldog rescue

OP

2KwayzeeDawgs

Sep 3, 2011
I live in KOP/Valley Forge, you'd think with all the money in this area, someone would have bought a EB they cant deal with and want to rehome.

BTW Is Heaven Sent EB rescue still in biz? Their Facebook is dead and their website seems stale..

Im so motivated. Ive gotta get creative. Like getting my application delivered by singing telegram or something. LOL

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I live in KOP/Valley Forge, you'd think with all the money in this area, someone would have bought a EB they cant deal with and want to rehome.

BTW Is Heaven Sent EB rescue still in biz? Their Facebook is dead and their website seems stale..

Im so motivated. Ive gotta get creative. Like getting my application delivered by singing telegram or something. LOL

Hey neighbors!! I’m in Gilbertsville and work in Wayne(3 miles from KoO mall)

Heaven Sent I believe is done.. haven’t heard of them doing anything in years.

Have you checked Mainline Rescue?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.