I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Amber~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Ohio

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
amber.webp

Hi my name is Amber, I came to ROEB in rough shape . I was scared of everything , especially of loud voices and hand movement. I was very skinny you could see my spine.

My foster mom was scared I may not trust people for a very long time. However I surprised her by becoming one of the most loving , fun, goofy bulldogs she has ever met. I also gained some weight , although I'm kind of a picky eater.

I love life now ! I love kids, dogs, cats anything that will play with me. I really love to run and play so it's an ABSOLUTE MUST I have a fenced in yard.

I know sit, come and kennel up. I'm already potty trained and crate trained!!

I'm kind of a amazing bulldog that's what my foster mom says and everyone at my vets office and everyone who meets me.

I have lots of energy but if I'm in my kennel I never make a sound unless I need to go out.

So you might be thinking what are my bad qualities??....I have very few. Sometimes I can play a bit rough if I'm excited and i can be a bit excited on my leash . Just remind me to behave and I will settle down. My life is a lot better so I'm the happiest bulldog you will ever meet. The only thing I need now is my forever home.

Adoption donation is: $600.00

All adopters must live in Ohio, or within a 2 hour driving distance of the border.

We do not adopt out to families with children under 8 years old


I've Been Adopted!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Rescue Ohio English Bulldogs

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top