Thanks all! It's the promise that this will clear that's keeping me sane. It's like I'm raising a Tasmanian devil over here. I almost ran away and left her the house. LOL!
FINALLY!!! After spending the morning reading tons of posts about behavior, I finally found one totally related to what I'm experience now!
So BIG is almost 7 months and he's a sweetheart 90% of the time. He cuddles, licks you, knows how to sit, lay down, stay, be quiet, etc! We have a trainer and practice nothing is for free. Like I said on my most recent post, I was having trouble to treat his tear stains, but quickly he learned that if he cooperates, he gets a treat.
But recently, those 10% of wild time is making me fear he will be aggressive. I never know if is just the adolescent phase, shark phase, whatever phase or if I will have a real problem in the future.
But your description about Bella was perfect.
Examples about BIG:
Is having a zoomie, or playing with his toys and suddenly runs to me, tries to hump my leg. I say a firmly NO, he gets angry, air snaps and snaps my leg also.
Sometimes I see his wee wee, so maybe he's super excited and need to release that extra energy.
I have to keep saying, NO! SIT! while he keeps snaping and growling until FINALLY lays down, gives me that "Ooops, sorry!" look and goes away.
Or like last night. We were both at the couch, me watching TV and he was chewing his toy. Suddenly, decided to chew my arm! I said no, that didn't help, so I pretended I was crying.. he got super concerned, started to lick my face all over, like saying I'm sorry (and that gaves me hope he's not a bad dog lol)
The other day he was also playing and I was on the phone, standing up... he ran to me, started to growl, to air snap and tried to snap my ankles... I could not calm him down so I ran to the bathroom! When I left after 2 or 3 minutes, he was super ok!
I get really concerned when those things happens! He is 7 months almost, so maybe the hormones are kicking (?). I never had a dog, so I don't know how to differentiate signs of early aggression from other typical dog behaviors.
Tomorrow we have a vet appointment, but please tell me this is just a phase! =)
Thanksss