Wish Us Luck! :D

BiggieSmalls

Active member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
677
Reaction score
41
Location
Montreal, Quebec (Canada)
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie Smalls, Jack, Chubby, Doris, Molly, Jackie, Cloé, Maya, Mathilda, Becky
Hey guys!! Me and my wife will be competing in the show ring together for the first time ever. I will be showing Mr Chubby (Red Brindle) and she will be showing Maya (White). They are CH Biggie Smalls & CH Doris grandkids. Here are photos of them.

Wish us luck everyone! :pray::pray:

hsKUj6T.webpHMcdCSO.webp
 
Oh wow. They sure are beaUtibull!!
Good luck!!!!
 
I wish y'all luck and send love & support.

Great looking kids, as always! XOXO
 
I wish you all the luck and please, please, please post some photos from the show ring of these gorgeous babies!!!
 
Good Luck!! Ellie sends her best
 
Oh how exciting!!!! Good luck to you both and PLEASE post after :)
 
Oh my goodness... BEST of luck to you both, I can't wait to hear how it goes!!! How is Biggie & Doris doing? We need to see a pic of the old timers... Lol
 
The grandkids got this! Kick some butts! And yes don’t forget the photos!!!
 
Good luck in the ring guys!
 
blueribbon.webpblueribbon.webpTo ya'! Best wishes!
 
How exciting, I hope they win! Good luck to all!
 
GORGEOUS!!! Best of luck to you both... don’t see how you could lose

Beautiful babies


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top