The all mighty jaw

Angievelvet

New member
Joined
May 28, 2011
Messages
776
Reaction score
54
Location
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
So finally violets bully smile is coming in yay. Just waiting for her lower canines to come up to finish off her gorgeous smile
4c1471f9-1889-43e7.jpg


Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
 
Oh my!!! That is just too cute!!! :luv:
 
I love the piranha look. My boys canines get caught on their lips occassionally and I think it's hilarious!!!
 
Lol I just love the toothie pictures. I remember when Wilson's first tooth started showing, we smiled and laughed. :D.
 
I love this too! LOL! It's the inverted-vampire-look. LOL.

Guess what - I have my adopted bulldog's first tooth. Her previous mom kept it from when she lost it as a baby! Talk about tooth fairy...
 
Thanks everyone she list her lower canines last week so I can't with for her adult ones to come up :) [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION] I have one molar I found her playing with lol

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
 
Violet is a doll, I just :luv: her!!!
 
She is so cute, just love her.
 
Aww...Violet is growing up!
 
[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] she's even starting yo do the nightly bully freak out haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top