Temporary soft diet - Is this a good food?

LoveBug

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
98
Reaction score
3
Location
Western Washington State
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bug
Next month Bug is having palate & nare surgery and needs to be on a soft diet for a couple of weeks. I want to start introducing it before then so she doesn't have an upset stomach. I found a canned food that has similar ingedients to her kibble: Whole Earth Grain-Free Red Meat Recipe. Anyone have experience or opinions with this brand & recipe?

Thanks!
 
I usually just do bland diet for about a week...egg noodles and ground turkey


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I usually just do bland diet for about a week...egg noodles and ground turkey
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez...I eat that without the bland part. Add basil pesto with Parmesan. :pot:
 
I usually just do bland diet for about a week...egg noodles and ground turkey


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have considered it - she had it for few days after aspirating but we used ground beef and rice.
 
I have considered it - she had it for few days after aspirating but we used ground beef and rice.

You can use that --- I do the egg noodles/ turkey because my first two were allergic to rice and chicken, so out of habit I avoid those two items.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top