Spirulina powder for allergies

Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
My Sophia has struggled with allergies for years. Sheā€™s on a raw diet. And over the years I have removed problem foods but still struggled witwith the occasional flare ups with interdigital cyst and itchy skin. Iā€™ve had to give pred on occasion along with daily dosing of Zyrtec. Last year I started giving her spirulina powder after a few months I notice she had no more flare ups. She hasnā€™t had a interdigital cyst in months. and no more itching. No more pred no more Zyrtec Just putting this out there if someone might want to give it a try

Bulldog2001

May 5, 2022
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet
My Sophia has struggled with allergies for years. Sheā€™s on a raw diet. And over the years I have removed problem foods but still struggled witwith the occasional flare ups with interdigital cyst and itchy skin. Iā€™ve had to give pred on occasion along with daily dosing of Zyrtec. Last year I started giving her spirulina powder after a few months I notice she had no more flare ups. She hasnā€™t had a interdigital cyst in months. and no more itching. No more pred no more Zyrtec Just putting this out there if someone might want to give it a try

Thanks for sharing how Spurilina has helped her allergies, Spurilina is very good even for dogs with Cancer, it can prevent cancer and slow the progression down, itā€™s a powerful superfood but it can be hard to find sometimesšŸ™‚

OP
Sophia the bullshark
Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
Thanks for sharing how Spurilina has helped her allergies, Spurilina is very good even for dogs with Cancer, it can prevent cancer and slow the progression down, itā€™s a powerful superfood but it can be hard to find sometimesšŸ™‚
Thatā€™s why I started it because of its being a superfood but after noticing no more interdigital cysts I researched more and planet paws suggests that it helps with allergies. Well it sure did help Sophiaā€™s. Iā€™m in the USA and get NOW Spurillina thru Amazon.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Very interested in knowing the brand, how it is worked in to Sophia's diet.
My Ellie's Allergies are starting to progress as she gets a bit older šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

OP
Sophia the bullshark
Jul 24, 2014
illinos
Bulldog(s) Names
sophia
Very interested in knowing the brand, how it is worked in to Sophia's diet.
My Ellie's Allergies are starting to progress as she gets a bit older šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
I use Now which I get on Amazon I put a 1/2 teaspoon in her food. her allergies have flared up in the past week. Itā€™s spring here in Illinois so I had to resort to medication to calm it down but for the most part during the rest of the year Iā€™ve had no problems
image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.