so why do bulldogs sit like that??

luvdogz

New member
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
73
Reaction score
10
how are they different than other dogs? they sit with their back legs straight in front.
 
Its cuz their special..in the head lol hehe

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
 
Oh and I think maybe they think they are human too

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk
 
Although I see many sit like that, Vegas does not, he sits side saddle. Lol
 
both my boys sit with their legs in front and side saddle too! Sebastian, occasionally, will even sit with his frog legs behind him! I'll try to get pictures of him next time he sits like that.
 
Side Saddle like this!! :P [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

VegasTshirt005.jpg
 
They sit like that because they can, must be a tail thing BAHAHAHA
 
Both my bullies sit side saddle most of the time. For the first time I caught Louie sitting with legs straight in front.

4caff1b1-7e42-e41f.jpg
 
I thought Guinness was the only one, didn't know it was that common; oh and wicked cute pics
 
Here's an oldie but goodie. Stigs still sits like this half the time.

IMG_0319.jpg
 
Side Saddle like this!! :P @BruceP

VegasTshirt005.jpg

What a great mug!! yeh, maybe it's because they don't have a tail and they can sit straight on their bum. I have an EB/cattle dog mix that does it, my mini does it but my standard does not - he does froggie though - so cute.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top