I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Rocky~English Bulldog Available or Adoption in California

MamaAndi

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
3,371
Reaction score
136
Location
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
rocky.webp

Hi! My name is Rocky, I am about 6 years old and I was recently saved from the shelter by SCBR. I'm ok with most dogs and good with kids 8 and up. I'm always smiling and happy and I can't wait to be part of a family. No stairs for me please. I can't wait to meet you!

View attachment 78635



Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> socalbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> SoCal Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top