Question

Alec B

May 7, 2021
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Billy
Hello everyone...still coping with the loss of our beloved Billy after a few weeks, but trying to focus more on the good times we all had and the blessing he was instead of the grief and it is making things more bearable....we put up a little table with his picture and ashes and some of his toys and that will be up forever as long as weā€™re in this house. How could it not, he was the king of this house after all lol.....anyway, weā€™ve already been tossing around the idea of getting another bully in the near future and as all Iā€™ve ever owned were males, was wondering if there is any differences between male bullyā€™s and females. Other than the obvious lol....Iā€™m meaning more like temperament, personality, playfulness etc. Any insight would be appreciated.....and thank you all for your warm condolences regarding Billy. It was greatly appreciated, and warming to hear so many people love their dogs as much as we loved/still love Billy

2F5FF0C1-2142-4852-923F-E35E3F56B394.jpeg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a beautiful tribute to your beautiful boy!!

Females CAN be much more dominant, energetic and pushy. But every dog is different regardless of gender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
I love this tribute you have made to billy. Itā€™s beautiful[emoji3590]

I have a girl and a boy. Like already said, my girl is definitely more dominant. But she is oh so sweet when she isnā€™t being king.
She was my first and is my heart but so is my boy who came 1.5 years later.

They are all amazing and so wonderful in their own ways. I donā€™t think there is anything that should deter you for future considerations. No matter boy or girl [emoji3590]

Keep us posted!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Beautiful tribute!

My boy is more cuddly that my girl. Sometimes Ella will cuddle when sheā€™s super tired. But sheā€™s definitely a little bossy bitch lol.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
The tribute is beautiful, I love it...

We have had males/females... our females seem more interested in their humans, and very dominant (especially over their fur-siblings). Honestly I feel like they are more protective... but we've only had Walter.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful tribute!

My boy is more cuddly that my girl. Sometimes Ella will cuddle when sheā€™s super tired. But sheā€™s definitely a little bossy bitch lol.

LOLā€¦. TRUTH, but she is damn beautiful!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Beautiful tribute :)

Iā€™ve always had males throughout my lifetime till I got Nyala my brindle. In EB Iā€™ve had both. Nyala was the boss till we got Jake as he was 2.5yo n he didnā€™t take her attitude. My son has 2female pit bulls n 1 German Shepherd. The girls are not bossy nor the GS. Idk, I believe from what Iā€™ve seen with Nyala n my previous Duke, Jake, my sons dogs, my other sons 3 dogs, itā€™s each have their own characters.

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.