Nothing better than a clean bed!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
7,219
Reaction score
728
Location
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I LOVE when I put on fresh crisp sheets, take a shower, shave my legs :ROFL: and crawl into bed for the night.

Well this is Vegas after getting his crate power washed outside, all his bedding washed and even his Stinky Monkey and Hussy Bear went through the gentle cycle, he is snoring so loud the windows are shaking!! :angel: Zzzz

bed004.jpg
 
I LOVE when I put on fresh crisp sheets, take a shower, shave my legs :ROFL: and crawl into bed for the night.

Well this is Vegas after getting his crate power washed outside, all his bedding washed and even his Stinky Monkey and Hussy Bear went through the gentle cycle, he is snoring so loud the windows are shaking!! :angel: Zzzz

bed004.jpg

Ha!!! I love it. And totally agree!


---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thats odd, he doesn't rip his stuffies to shreds ?????
 
Awww he's such a handsome boy and so comfy with his stuffies.
 
Oh wow, he looks so comfortable.

I too love a clean bed especially after a shower and a day in the pool.
 
[MENTION=1222]Victor Y[/MENTION], When you said "That's Odd' I thought you were referring to me shaving my legs :ROFL: Anyways, Vegas would NEVER-EVER shred his stuffies Stinkey Monkey or Hussy Bear, those are his babies! He suckles them to fall asleep or calm himself down. No one is even allowed to touch them because once my husband was playing keep away with Monkey and Vegas started having head tremors :nonono::scared: Vegas is a :luv: 'er not a shredder!! :lol:
 
Ahhhh I know just how he feels! :luv:
 
Aww!! Vegas looks very comfy and happy!!! :luv:
 
@Victor Y , When you said "That's Odd' I thought you were referring to me shaving my legs :ROFL: Anyways, Vegas would NEVER-EVER shred his stuffies Stinkey Monkey or Hussy Bear, those are his babies! He suckles them to fall asleep or calm himself down. No one is even allowed to touch them because once my husband was playing keep away with Monkey and Vegas started having head tremors :nonono::scared: Vegas is a :luv: 'er not a shredder!! :lol:

:blink:LOL, I did not mean I found your leg shaving odd I meant the sight of them stuffies intact is what I found odd. Pepper kills her stuffies, I can't keep enough around and end up making trips to the Thrift shop to buy a bag at a buck a piece . I wish someone would invent a trully Bully Proof toy that would last more than 2 hours.
I have started giving her a Kong Ball loaded with Peanut Butter imbedded with dog cookies and other treats. I have a full day tomorrow so tonight I,m going to load her Kong Ball up full then freeze it over night and give it to her in the morning before i go.That should keep her going all day. She'll spend a few hours licking the thawed surface of the peanut butter, take a nap with it then get up and have another go at it
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top