Need recommendation for stroller

SMSiegman

Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
84
Reaction score
33
Location
California Bay Area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Red
Hi,
My dog is about 50 pounds, has a torn a lot and is now 8 years old. I’m trying to find a good stroller that I can walk over trails with. I just bought the Petique all terrain jogger but would like to know what others use. Was also looking at Pet gear no zip jogger but read complaints about the tires and the material rips with heavier dogs.

Appreciate your recommendations and thoughts

Thank you,
Sue
 
We have the pet gear no zip expedition stroller and love it! We've only had it for a couple months, but so far it's been great!
 
Following


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Porkchop has a Gen7Pets stroller. Not sure how it would be on trails. He's 11, 45 lbs and has a crippled rear end. He loves riding in his stroller since it still gets him out. It's 3 years old, still as sturdy as when it was new. I love it. Buggy.webp
 
You can get a folding wagon cart. cart.webp@SMSiegman on Walmart or Amazon. There are different types.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top