Lola 23 weeks!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
2,515
Reaction score
89
Location
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola first year one 016.webp
Here is my baby! She is 23 weeks now one week away from being 6 months! She weighs 35.2lbs, I have noticed she isnt getting as tall anymore but is filling out more now.
Lola first year one 017.webpLola first year one 019.webp
Is her face the right shape? I read a post on here saying from the top of her head to her jaw should be a straight line? Does her face look like it should?
Lola first year one 020.webp
Here is my little butterball she is so cute!
 
She looks fabulous, such a good mum, everything looks great to me! :detective2:

:muah2:
 
Thanks! She is kinda wonderful:D.
 
she is a sweetie pie and she looks great!!

I love mine and all their little imperfections they will always be perfect in my eyes, Molly was in line as a show dog but head didn't quite get broad enough, so she ended up not showing and I can say now for me it was great because I didn't have to say goodbye for months at a time while she was showing :)
 
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION]-it would be hard to say good bye to your baby for month at a time! I would have a really hard time with that! I didnt get her to show although i do have her AKC papers that I have never sent off and I dont know that I ever will because she is a pet and im not going to breed her. She is perfect to me!
 
@bulldogs4me-it would be hard to say good bye to your baby for month at a time! I would have a really hard time with that! I didnt get her to show although i do have her AKC papers that I have never sent off and I dont know that I ever will because she is a pet and im not going to breed her. She is perfect to me!

it would have been hard but when I got her I knew that was a possibility so accepted that at the onset, I also knew she would be gone from me when she was to have puppies, but again I got lucky and she only had 1 litter, her breeder had her spayed after the first litter because she felt it was too hard on Molly's little body and didn't want to take any chances with her health.
 
My Lolas mom just went into heat and they bred her with Lolas dad again and she knows I want a sibling for Lola so she mentioned that she would give me a puppy if I agreed to let her breed her one time on her 3rd heat. Im not sure how I feel about this because she would be gone the week for breeding then when she got close she would go to her house to be by the vet she uses and would stay with her for 6 weeks or so and I dont know if I like that idea! What ya think?
 
Lola is beautiful! I love her pictures
 
30873d1353177804-lola-23-weeks-lola-first-year-one-020.jpg


This pic is particularly precious! :heart:
 
She has one of the sweetest little faces.... so darn cute
 
She is just perfect little girl.
 
she is one pretty little bulldog .My dad is not much of an inside animal person but he likes April ,,,said she was so ugly she was cute when we first got her- now he just say's she's cute
 
That is such a pretty little face!! Who cares if they are perfect or not!!! They are all beautiful to me!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top