Loki and the Thundershirt!

Lokismom

New member
Joined
Jul 22, 2013
Messages
1,569
Reaction score
65
Location
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
998935_10151756347230210_441400338_n.webp1146699_10151756347345210_1904517761_n.webp1149030_10151756347275210_1328760592_n.webp1098382_10151756347170210_518355581_n.webp543815_10151756387770210_508263887_n.webp999164_10151756388035210_1950300222_n.webp1097949_10151756387935210_667125702_n.webp He loves his new shirt and I do too1 What a difference it made immediately! Only problem that I found so far is the fit around the neck. He has such a large neck wrinkle that I have to hold it up and try and strap it on before it falls. Also I noticed that it is better to do the neck strap when he is laying down as his chest and neck is broader in the position otherwise he seems like it is harder to breath if I do it standing up. Oh and he was totally checking himself out in the mirror too!
 
He is so handsome!!! LOL I noticed he was checking himself out in the mirror. Glad the thunder shirt is working :yes:. I absolutely love his wrinkle he looks so much like Fergus :heart: IMG_0047.webp
 
Last edited:
He looks SO good... and glad it helped too! They need to make thunder shirts for people lol
 
Sorry totally new to all this but what exactly is a Thundershirt?? :what:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk 4
 
Love the pictures of Loki in his shirt!!! Our Daisey loves to wear her thundershirt, but it has been way too hot lately for her to wear it.
 
Wonderful news and I agree with everyone, Loki is one handsome bully!
 
Loki looks handsome as heck!

For what reason does he wear a Thundershirt?

My neighbor says this thing didn't work for her Yorkie. Umm...yeah. My opinion is that if you're sitting there, staring anxiously at your neurotic dog, telling her it's ok it's ok it's ok while waiting for the Thundershirt to work, it won't. LOL
 
He wears it because he is really anxious. He does sleep well because of random noises and when I leave him he gets really upset.
 
Oh i so agree with everyone, He is soooooo handsome :) Glad the shirt is working!
 
What a great face...

attachment.php
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top