sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Fantastic! I will need to find a friend for Louie once he gets expelled from daycare lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a sneaking suspicion that the King and Joey would be great friends!!!

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
AWE so good to hear!! Joey you and mommy could COME to Ellie's house:rundog::rundog:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
This is just so sweet and i love the pic :) and YES!!!! lol ,, makes me think of that "spike" cartoon.. My Hanks only friend ,,, ha! ,,is my sons chihuahua. He adores her but the friendship is very onesided . Any contact they have is her running him in circles squealing at him :/ Great friendship he thinks.. Im so glad your girl has a friend. I cant tell ya how much i'd love to see a good friendship for my boy :(

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
This is just so sweet and i love the pic :) and YES!!!! lol ,, makes me think of that "spike" cartoon.. My Hanks only friend ,,, ha! ,,is my sons chihuahua. He adores her but the friendship is very onesided . Any contact they have is her running him in circles squealing at him :/ Great friendship he thinks.. Im so glad your girl has a friend. I cant tell ya how much i'd love to see a good friendship for my boy :(

I wish that there was such a thing has BULLY FRIENDSHIP HUMANITARIAN trips!! What do you think ? As soon as one of our kids needs a friend BOOM.....we'd be right there :) I hope Hank finds a friend soon Jill !!! It really made a difference for Joey, no kidding I think she was SMILING :) (I know I was)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I wish that there was such a thing has BULLY FRIENDSHIP HUMANITARIAN trips!! What do you think ? As soon as one of our kids needs a friend BOOM.....we'd be right there :) I hope Hank finds a friend soon Jill !!! It really made a difference for Joey, no kidding I think she was SMILING :) (I know I was)

omgoodness.... kindred spirits we are :) Actually brought me tears reading of 'happy Joey, happy mom' :) Im so glad for you both :) Hank loves his Josie sister, and they do run out to potty together like friends in the eve, but ohhhhhhhhhhhh how i'd love him to be able to touch her..lol

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Ohhhhhhhh you have no idea how many times I have had the same thought, BUT what stops me is what if it hurts Joey's feelings LOL

It won't, her and her sister will play and keep eachother company while your away.

Before I got Ty, I had Izzy, my yorkie and Kricket (Boston #5)I had gotten them both around the same time as pups.

They were instantly inseparable!!!!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Me too! It makes me think of that old cartoon with the big dog (looks like HARVEY!) wearing the derby hat and the little dog jumping around "hey spike, hey spike, what are we doing now? Hey spike....." MAKES ME LAUGH!

Oh my gosh!!!
I remember that cartoon!!!!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I have no idea, but from other members here I've learned that it is common for other dogs to misunderstand the bully sounds and movements.....It was really really sad to see Joey lovingly trying to play and no one wanted to :( So Mommy always gives Joey an hour of playtime, EVERYDAY, after work

Well....their lost!! They don’t know what their missing!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
It won't, her and her sister will play and keep eachother company while your away.

Before I got Ty, I had Izzy, my yorkie and Kricket (Boston #5)I had gotten them both around the same time as pups.

They were instantly inseparable!!!!

Ohhh you're making me think! :)

- - - Updated - - -

They look together like Winnie the Pooh and Piglet! So cool!

I ADORE the reference to Pooh and Piglet!! YES !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Well....their lost!! They don’t know what their missing!

I love the way you think!!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
AWE so good to hear!! Joey you and mommy could COME to Ellie's house:rundog::rundog:

Melissa we NEED to get them together this year!! I'm so close to you when I am at my brother's house!!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Glad you have a new friend. Of course you can PM me anytime as we are your friends too.

BTW...nice touche Joey.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Glad you have a new friend. Of course you can PM me anytime as we are your friends too.

BTW...nice touche Joey.

Ahhhhhhh THANKS! :) Joey says thanks too....she works very hard on her "junk in the trunk" :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.