Hello

platriver

Jul 29, 2010
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sweet Pea
Avitar.jpg

Want to say "Hello", have two bullys that let the wife and I live with them.........
Oscar the French guy and Sweet Pea the English girl.

Live on the eastern plains of Colorado so the bullys have plenty of room to roam! Hope to meet new friends here also,

John & Tracy

Hi and welcome John, Tracy, Oscar and Sweet Pea! Nice to meet you, and cannot wait to hear some of your bullie stories :)

Welcome to you all!!! Your eb has beautiful color and I just LOVE frenchies!!! We need MORE here so I am glad you joined!!!!

Welcome! Nice to see you here!

Welcome, welcome,welcome. Your bullies are beautiful and I love the names. You will find we everyone here is a great support/help when needed and great friends when not in need. I love the combination of a Frenchie and English. I just might think that route the next puppy.

WELCOME!!! u will find ur self getting addicted to this site soon like all of us here lol...its like facebook for all bulldog owners lol
if you ever need anything just post and u will get replies very fast :)

Welcome! Yay! Another Frenchie!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Welcome !
I am Sjaak from the Netherlands and I have one English bulldog, named Bono (5 yrs)
Hope to see/read lot of bulldog pics/stories from you.

Bonosayshello.jpg

Hello and welcome!!! Beautiful pic of your dogs!! :bully:

welcome! you've come to the right place, to meet new bully families, share your pics and stories, and get all of your bully questions answered! what cuties you have by the way!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.
Back