Hello from Long Island NY

Bubbles

New member
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles (Buba) and Cammi
Getting our new little girl on 11/25, joined this site to meet friends and have fun discussing Bulls. Just put down my 12 year old Lab , California-Cali. That is a GREAT breed. Now our 4 year old mini Schnauzer needs a new best friend. Hope they get along. I have read most of the advice on the introduction of the two dogs, but could always use an extra tip for a successful encounter..
Had a Bull years ago , Bubbles (Buba) I guess part of the charm is that they always make you smile...
Thanks and looking forward to learning from this site.

Brian
 
Hi and welcome!!!! Most adults except puppies as their own so you should be fine.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi welcome to EBN! I'm on the island as well, East Islip. Where are you?
 
:welcome2: to EBN!!! I'm so sorry for your loss… your new baby will make a great addition to the family. We would love to see some pics when she arrives home!!!
 
Welcome! I'm also from Long Island! Good luck with your new addition!
 
Wow what a nice welcome>thanks so much. Yes, will have pics soon. Wait till you see Blue my Schnauzer, a real charmer.. I am in jericho. You guys go to any good parks/meetings with your dogs in LI ? I saw last week was the last meet up (all dogs) in the sands point preserve. Looked really nice.
That pic Brutus is great. Where did you get him ?
Chumley, appreciate the NYPD patch. Guess your on the job. Love hanging in Patchogue. Fun town Fri-Sat night.
 
:welcome3: to EBN ...... so glad you found us and hope to see pictures of your new baby!
 
Welcome, from NJ!
 
:welcome: to EBN! You are going to love bulldogs, there's nothing else like them anywhere!
 
Ginger just came to us from Key West
 

Attachments

  • ginger.webp
    ginger.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 220

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top