Hello all!

opiethebullypup

New member
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Opie
Hey everyone!

My name is Caitlyn and I have an almost 3 year old pup named Opie who is my whole world. I wanted to find a community of bulldog parents who have gone through the same things as I have and can offer advice and just be people to talk to since they can definitely be a handful but we love them anyway!

So excited to meet you :)
 
Welcome...you e come to the right place! We’d love to see pictures!

Is he by chance named after the Sons Of Anarchy Opie?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
He is! My husband & I love SOA and Opie is our favorite character for sure :)

Here is a picture of him!

A553F6C9-73B9-40E4-9DC7-4E130FB94BF3_1_201_a.webp
 
Welcome to EBN! Opie is a handsome boy


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Hi and welcome from Castor &Co.!
 
Welcome to EBN... Opie is a cutie!
 
Oscar says “Hi Opie!” Welcome aboard! He’s a handsome boy!
 
Lelo says welcome Opie!!
1ebedc85ecb9d014e3b76bc250848838.jpg


Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
 
:welcome3: Opie you are cutie!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
 
Oh he’s quite a handsome fellow [emoji171]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top