HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOCKJAW AND PENNY!!!

Corine Pesantes

New member
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
55
Location
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
My babies are 1 today!!! My girls had to hold their bowls so I could get pics. They were so excited!!!

Warning!! Photo Dump!!! Lol!!!

d80e9e0e616805fa119228e65ac83205.jpg


4ec3216398c0d233cf8046005543145d.jpg


2439d9ec206f8fd815d7bcc3ae0e9e25.jpg


943b118c3f91dfa1197a298caf7ee58a.jpg


ba67cd053166e5ff1c9c4a580dc55d19.jpg


6dd984c612eac6c25c2758f1933e4406.jpg
244ffd7a304431d119e1a89bfc2e98a4.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Haha...they look bushed after all that cake. Happy Birthday, kids!
 
Ahhhhhhhhhh I love it! Happy Birthday beautiful babies!!! You are growing up so fast! Enjoy your day, and extra loving. Hugs!
 
Beautiful happy bully birthday babies!!! I love it!


:birthday 7::pupbirthday::birthday2:
 
Awesome Pics and Happy Birthday LockJaw and Penny
 
Beautiful girls, and looks like they had a great birthday. Happy birthday sweetie pies.

12140772_10153223158472061_6436680405557619742_n.webp
 
Very Happy Girls celebrating their birthday, LOVE IT!!!!!! Happy Birthday Girls!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sorry I missed this yesterday… Happy Birthday to Lockjaw and Penny!!! :birthday5:
 
:heartsign::dance4::buddies2::pupbirthday::birthday::balloons::birthday5::balloons:Happy Birthday, you two. I can't believe a year has gone by already!!!!!You are two beautiful yearlings!:yes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top