Game day

lexterwayne

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Aug 13, 2010
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
89
Location
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I'm sure all three wanted to kill me after all this but thought it was cool.... It all started w lex and daddy on the love seat :)

111111111f.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316385122.196529.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316385122.196529.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 222
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316385185.992187.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316385185.992187.webp
    94.7 KB · Views: 233
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316385273.574195.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316385273.574195.webp
    59.7 KB · Views: 268
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316385343.728719.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316385343.728719.webp
    80.8 KB · Views: 235
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316385433.509661.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316385433.509661.webp
    85.7 KB · Views: 248
Last edited by a moderator:
That's so cool and cute. We've been meaning to get Stig a Maple Leafs jersey, maybe even a Blue Jays one. I think he's the same size as Lex, what size did you get him?
 
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION] i put Jeffs and mine jerseys on them here they are large and xl... Lexs Yankee jersey I got him is a xl it fits good in the chest area but it's a little loose in the flank/private part area lol. I usually safety pin it that way he won't pee in it, yes that is what happened when he first tried it on he went outside and decided he needed to potty lmao...
 
I love the look on Lex's face in that last picture. It looks like he's laughing hysterically!
 
Those are amazing pictures :)

oh and [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] I'm just gonna say what all the ladys here are thinking....Wow you are certainly one lucky lady, Jeff is :o
 
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] I'm glad your waaayyyy over there and don't live close to us ;) I think I'll keep him around alittle longer hehe...

Thanks guys I sure do love my boys :)
 
Nice Pix.! You gave me a good idea what to do with my old Dan Marino jersey!
 
awesome!!! we can't dress for game day.. I am an Eagles fan and hubby a Giants fan!! you are lucky !! both dogs are great!!
 
awesome!!! we can't dress for game day.. I am an Eagles fan and hubby a Giants fan!! you are lucky !! both dogs are great!!

Dress one in a eagle jersey and another in a giants. :)
 
Those pictures are so cute. And Lex is such a handsome bullie!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top