Other Finn will have surgery on his tail

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Thinking of you and Finn sending prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery - aww bye bye cinnabon! But yay for no more infections!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
@cali baker
Henny just letting you know I am thinking of you and Finn I know you have probably already dropped Finn off but I get so confused with the time difference.

Hugs to all three of you :grouphug: from us three here

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Henny for some reason I have had you and Finn on my mind all day, please let us know how you are doing. Continued prayers coming your way!

santinomom

Jan 22, 2013
Rochester, New York
Bulldog(s) Names
Santino
I wish you the best of luck with Finn tomorrow. My boy had it done almost 2 yrs ago and it was by far the best thing we've ever done. He's so much happier and so are we! You will think it's the best thing you've ever done for your baby once it's done and wonder why you didn't do it sooner:) Xoxoxox to Finn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Prayers and well wishes for Finn.Good and speedy recovery,too!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I hope your vet is good at this. We had Lucy's done a long time ago and that was the best thing we ever did for her. He went in and fixed the tail pocket, trimmed a little bone off and left the rest. She still has a tail, but no more problems. We don't even have to clean back there anymore. So hoping for good luck to Finn.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Praying for your baby! I just hung up with my vet and Buddy is out of Surgery (tail pocket removal and neuter) and all went well and he's doing great. I'm sure Finn will do great to!

Glad to hear he's doing good!

Thinking if you Henny and give Finn a big hug!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Praying for your baby! I just hung up with my vet and Buddy is out of Surgery (tail pocket removal and neuter) and all went well and he's doing great. I'm sure Finn will do great to!

That's Awesome news!! :up:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
You know, I really do love you guys. Thank you so much for all the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. I just dropped off my Finny at the vet's. Tate went along for the ride. I'm feeling really anxious and lonely right now and Tate feels that. He's just laying on his tummy watching me eat dinner and type. Tate's got some diarrhea going on now, to top it all off! These boys sure keep me on my toes!! But, I have faith in my vet and her staff. I just hope Finn doesn't think his mommy deserted him. That's what i worry about most…that he's alone in his kennel at the vet's wondering where I am. I'm glad Tate's with me at home and he and I'll will just hang out tonight on EBN and snuggle a lot. Thanks again gang!! :hug::heart:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So glad to hear Buddy is doing good after his surgery. Big hugs to him too.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You know, I really do love you guys. Thank you so much for all the thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. I just dropped off my Finny at the vet's. Tate went along for the ride. I'm feeling really anxious and lonely right now and Tate feels that. He's just laying on his tummy watching me eat dinner and type. Tate's got some diarrhea going on now, to top it all off! These boys sure keep me on my toes!! But, I have faith in my vet and her staff. I just hope Finn doesn't think his mommy deserted him. That's what i worry about most…that he's alone in his kennel at the vet's wondering where I am. I'm glad Tate's with me at home and he and I'll will just hang out tonight on EBN and snuggle a lot. Thanks again gang!! :hug::heart:

All well ell be fine, we are here and praying with you--- Finn is sound asleep and all comfy cozy, no worries. :babysleep:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Henny...he's a bully...Finn will sleep (and dream of Mommy & Tate).
Just try to rest, my dear friend...try and when you're picking Finn up
and taking him home...it will all be behind you both.
:pray:

Tate is probably reacting to Mommy's stress~Loving, calming hugs for all!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Thank you for your great report...Yay Buddy!!! Welcome to EBN :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.