Eskimo wearing a parka with hood up

2BullyMama20

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
49,364
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
... you can’t unsee it now! Compliments of LeeAnn(our pet sitter). LMAO

88832ea93f5a51b0df04869525b87125.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That is awesome!!!
 
I think I know that guy...he's an a$$hole.
 
I think I know that guy...he's an a$$hole.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Handsome Lambeau likes to show off his tail surgery !!
 
Oh my goodness! That is too funny!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top