She said for her to say anything right the dog needs to be standing up so she can see also the chest n under as colours if they are ābreakupā can be under another colour. Idk Iām just saying what I understood. I think lolll. It does also go with eye colour. But like she said, to know what any dog is, they should have a dna done before selling them to customers. She said [MENTION=18470]SinCityBully[/MENTION] has a beautiful head structure. I know and understand n respect others opinions on breeders are just doing colour for money. Again this is MY opinion, we canāt put everyone in the same boat. Most colour breeders are shady as we say but you will have the rare ones that will think of their dogs and do it the proper way. It takes like 8-10 generations of a specific pup to their pupās pupās for them or just one to be considered as a specific colour. Example all English bulldogs to be what they are today has/had all bully breeds in them. Took generations for it to become officially an EB. Well same in colours. You canāt mix Merle to Merle or pied to pied etc. you need to do a dna on the selected parents before breeding them together to find out if both are carriers of same colour gene...crap I hope I said this right or explained it right as it gets sooooooo confusing!!! Doesnāt mean all Merleās out there will die earlier cause they are Merleās. I know a few furball parents their Merle dogs are over 10. We canāt stick to how everything was done 100yrs ago (except for food!). Itās āevolutionā plain n simple. A bit like Duke and his vasectomy. Some members kinda threw the book at me cause they are so against vasectomies and how itās not good for any dogs etc etc...Duke is fine, healthy, doesnāt hump. Heāll smell Nyala ās butt once in a while or pees over her pee, pees leg up or down...hey heās a male..they all do male stuff. So all this to say....get a dna of your future pup to find out colours, find a proper breeder n think out of the box...
Send me a standup full shot of bella.