Vanize Andrade

Sep 1, 2011
Florida
Country
Brazil
Bulldog(s) Names
Piper, Mooney, Lear Panda and Pitts
Hello Guys!

I just weighted Pitts (AKA The 4th pup!) :w00t: this morning and he is 18 lbs at 11 weeks. Lear, my female pup is 19 lbs at 17 weeks!

Anyways, none of my other dogs had droopy eyes like him. Posting a few pics so you can see. Is this normal?
Sometimes it gets a little red. I'm just afraid this can turn out to be ectropion or entropion.
He has a lot of loose skin.

Thanks,
Vanize
IMG_20131101_093642.jpgScreenshot_2013-11-19-11-27-58.jpgScreenshot_2013-11-19-11-28-10.jpgScreenshot_2013-11-19-11-28-39.jpg

He looks normal to me, the next time you go to the vet you might want to ask him. He is a very handsome bulldog! :yes:

I think his droop is from his wrinkles, I see a lot of weight from them just below his eyes. He's adorable! Next time you take him for puppy shots have the vet check them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is going to be a hunk! My pup was 19 lbs. at 12 weeks. He is a handsome hunk. Good idea to show the "droop" to the vet, but I have seen some with heavily wrinkled, under the eyes that look that way. Best wishes for you!

He is going to be a hunk! My pup was 19 lbs. at 12 weeks. He is a handsome hunk. Good idea to show the "droop" to the vet, but I have seen some with heavily wrinkled, under the eyes that look that way. Best wishes for you!
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] How much does ur dog weight today and how old is he?

Everbody.. thanks for your comments!

Winston's eyes look like this, and he's almost 1 year old. He has been checked for Entropion, but we are using meds first… he is still growing. (BTW my BABY weighs in at almost 60lbs!!!) Your baby is adorable :luv:

Some will droop more than others, so he looks normal with his loose skin pulling on his eyes.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back