Dress Blues

OK, too cute!!! have you already looked online, googled? and being nosy...for what? For what ever reason again too cute!!

Hmmm.... I wonder if you can find them on Ebay?

Check online. If no good, maybe you can find something of the baseline style and then add specific decorations to it.

My Husband is a 30 year retired Marine...How we got into bulldogs... I would love to find dress blues for Chesty... I have a small dress blues but maybe would have fit Echo at six weeks.... I have it on a bear.:up: anyway if any one ever finds them let me know ...I have looked and never seen any...

I know this is an old thread but maybe someone has found some dress blues in the last 3 years?!

I know this is an old thread but maybe someone has found some dress blues in the last 3 years?!

There was a guy at my vet office with a Bulldog named Semper Fi, he had dress blues custom made for him, hat and all it was awesome to see

Maybe at the Base store???

I aam out of the Marines now and no base close to me. That was a great suggestion though. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

I aam out of the Marines now and no base close to me. That was a great suggestion though. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Where are the bases in the states... We could have a member that can look for you?

I live on base, Camp Lejeune area, it may be a bit before i get back to the exchange but I will look when i go!

I live on base, Camp Lejeune area, it may be a bit before i get back to the exchange but I will look when i go!

The closest base to me is is 45 minutes away so it might be a bit before I can get down there

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Awesome!! [MENTION=9767]GunnyHighway[/MENTION]. ....see this place is magical. :fairy:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back