Dave the bulldog pup

Dave84

Sep 11, 2021
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Dave
Hi everyone, my names Dawn and I recently became human mummy to an English bulldog pup. Owner was going 2 have him euthanized and I asked if I could take him and give him a chance at life, luckily enough I brought him home. He was 4 months old and I took him to the vets the next day as he was physically different from the rest of the litter and was sick alot. He was found to have pneumonia and skin mites, and infected eyes. We got his medication and came home and started treatment straight away. From being a little dog who slept most the day away with no energy and unable to keep food down, to now being an energetic little pup with an amazing character. Dave was also diagnosed with Dwarfism and still has some thing we need 2 work on but I'm so glad I managed to bring this amazing wee dog into our family

Attachments

• 20210902_100452.jpg
    20210902_100452.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 151

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to you and Dave! Thank you for loving him and giving him a great life to live.

he looks wonderful

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi everyone, my names Dawn and I recently became human mummy to an English bulldog pup. Owner was going 2 have him euthanized and I asked if I could take him and give him a chance at life, luckily enough I brought him home. He was 4 months old and I took him to the vets the next day as he was physically different from the rest of the litter and was sick alot. He was found to have pneumonia and skin mites, and infected eyes. We got his medication and came home and started treatment straight away. From being a little dog who slept most the day away with no energy and unable to keep food down, to now being an energetic little pup with an amazing character. Dave was also diagnosed with Dwarfism and still has some thing we need 2 work on but I'm so glad I managed to bring this amazing wee dog into our family
Youre a good soul. I say this often re-build his immune system. Go to your butcher ask for raw marrow bones not the join ones as per the photo attached. Have them cut 4-5ā€ long n feed raw.

Start using fermented sauerkraut or fermented veggies n add 1/4 cup (32 g) with meals or as a snack daily. When heā€™s back on track every other day. I also give every other day Oil of Oregano sold at your health food store. (NOT the one you cook with) itā€™s motherā€™s nature antibiotic. Mix 2 drops only in food. Do the fermented first see how poop is n OOO later. Not all together. Let the body do its steps. Great for humans too!

Build that gut flora n heā€™ll be bouncing back to normal šŸ™ƒ

98FB7ECC-A53F-432E-A315-4D5BC823259C.jpeg

OP
Dave84

Dave84

Sep 11, 2021
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Dave
Youre a good soul. I say this often re-build his immune system. Go to your butcher ask for raw marrow bones not the join ones as per the photo attached. Have them cut 4-5ā€ long n feed raw.

Start using fermented sauerkraut or fermented veggies n add 1/4 cup (32 g) with meals or as a snack daily. When heā€™s back on track every other day. I also give every other day Oil of Oregano sold at your health food store. (NOT the one you cook with) itā€™s motherā€™s nature antibiotic. Mix 2 drops only in food. Do the fermented first see how poop is n OOO later. Not all together. Let the body do its steps. Great for humans too!

Build that gut flora n heā€™ll be bouncing back to normal šŸ™ƒ

View attachment 121693
Thank u for all the information I have screenshot it an will definitely take ur advice, thank u from me and dave xxxxx

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thank you @Dave84 for being so kind and rescuing Dave. He is so cute, how could anyone be so cruel to a pup? So happy he is now with a GOOD parent! He is so cute. :welcome:to you both!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
A BIG Bully Welcome to you and Dave!! He is blessed to have a such a loving Mom. I look forward to watching his adventures!!

Sue and Joey

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
OMG he is sooooo cute!! Thank you for saving him!!!

Bulldog1234

Sep 11, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Knuckles
Wow! That story brings tears to my eyes. You are a wonderful person. They are all beautiful and deserve a chance.

bakerhfdozen

Dec 1, 2020
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
May
What a cutie! So glad you found him.

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
Thank you for saving a gorgeous bully and you are not alone with your Dave having problems there are plenty of members all going through similar things and lots of knowledge on here :yes:
:welcome2::welcomeEBN:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome to EBN... and Thank YOU for rescuing such a cute baby!!!

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online