Update on Bob's training.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
This was the mid-week report from his trainer.

"Good morning! yes, ma'am he is just slower than the average dog but that is expected he is a hard headed bulldog! He loves to speak his mind when he doesn't agree with you on something!"

Imagine that!!!!

We got back from our Alaskan cruise yesterday, just amazing sights. I loved Alaska.

Picked Bob up and we were shown how to follow through. He slept all day when we got home and is sleeping again this morning. It wore this boy out! So, what little we have been able to observe, he seems calmer and pays attention more. It is a start!

Glad you had a great trip! Fingers crossed he stays the course

Where did you say his trainer is located? I may be interested in hiring him or her too.

You are correct; however, I have a sister that lives in Missouri city (Outside of Houston). Maybe, Gunny and I can visit and meet up with the trainer.
Sorry, As I am sure you know, we have just gone through a hurricane here and we are still without power!
This is their website. Oscar is the owner.

Sorry, As I am sure you know, we have just gone through a hurricane here and we are still without power!
This is their website. Oscar is the owner.
Pam -- how are you guys doing? Power back yet?

Pam -- how are you guys doing? Power back yet?
Yes, it finally came on late yesterday afternoon. It was a relief. So many people are still without though. We did have a generator which was a life saver otherwise we would have packed everyone up and headed north in search of a hotel, along with half of Houston, I think.!

Yes, it finally came on late yesterday afternoon. It was a relief. So many people are still without though. We did have a generator which was a life saver otherwise we would have packed everyone up and headed north in search of a hotel, along with half of Houston, I think.!
So glad you’re ok and power is back. Generator is a necessity in your area for sure

Great News!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

Back