Chunky Supervising

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
2,049
Reaction score
79
Location
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Chunky sits at the door supervises me and the two people directly behind me mowing our backyards. The one guy recommended him for HOA president when we had a meeting to see if enough neighbors want and HOA started. Thank god 95% are against it

20160608_115645.webp
 
Best looking supervisor ever!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
[MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION]...that is so adorable😙🐶

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
 
Yeah...I know all about 4-legged supervisors. I have two of them...Jewel and Bentley. Supervisors are just like diapers....always on your butt and usually full of crap.
 
HOA or not.....Chunky will ALWAYS have my vote!!!!
 
Personally I disagree!!! I think Chunky would be the BEST HOA president, maybe he can come here and run ours… :rofl:
 
Oh my word, look at that mug! I need some supervising over here in TX, send Chunky over please ;)
 
He'd get my vote! :D
 
As for [MENTION=14678]Chunky White[/MENTION] It is def. HOA---Him Over Anyone!!! Yes sir Chunky!
 
Keep up the good work Chunky :)
 
CHUNKY WOULD GET MY VOTE ALSO. HIS PICTURE IS PRICELESS, WHAT A PRECIOUS BULLY HE IS.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top