Christmas photos.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
735
Location
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
This morning I took Vegas and Orion up to the studio to try and get some fabulous photos hoping to entice a few new clients to purchase bulk custom cards from my Etsy shop.

So far...this is what I got. I tried and tried to get them together, but it wasn't working. Orion does not like sharing studio time with Vegas. And Vegas doesn't get the concept of holding still for a photo. As soon as I get him positioned how I want him....he jumps up to get a treat that I wasn't even offering. These two together can drive me crazy in as little as 1.23 seconds.

Here is what I did get.

IMG_3134 cutout and whitened love saying watermarked.webp

IMG_3155 dear santa reduced watermarked1.webp
 
Your pictures are wonderful! I love them!!
 
Awwwwh they are REALLY cute!! What a great job you did !!! Awesome !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I absolutely LOVE them!!! So cute :w00t:
 
IMG_3119 cropped and lightened watermarked.webp
 
Love them both....n you really should video tape these hoot shoots, so etching tells me WE would all find them highly entertaining
 
Love them both....n you really should video tape these hoot shoots, so etching tells me WE would all find them highly entertaining

You would either laugh at me or start hating me. I fired them both and told them to "get the hell out of here".
 
You would either laugh at me or start hating me. I fired them both and told them to "get the hell out of here".

video video video..... :rofl:
 
IMG_9959 snow my gosh 300dpi watermarked.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top