Cheli is featured pet

2BullyMama16

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Joined
Jul 28, 2011
Messages
49,362
Reaction score
4,794
Location
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
at our vet office... kinda cool, huh? Pics not that great, but you get the idea

41 002.webp 41 004.webp 41 005.webp 41 006.webp41 007.webp
 
Love the "knat!" Go Cheli!!!!:rundog::rundog::rundog::rundog::heartsign:
 
OMG Cheli is a little celebrity… Lol I just LOVE it!!! :heartsign:
 
awe i love this!!! :P
 
That's very cool!! Did the vet's office make that poster? I'm very impressed but not surprised b/c Cheli has such "star quality". :D
 
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]....too adorable...♡♡♡
 
I love it! Did you make that Christine? That totally says 'scrapbooking' -- it's awesome! BRAVO little Knat!
 
A lady in the office makes them. The staff selects the pet and Gail does the work. They emailed me and asked fir pictures and a list of likes/dislikes... Gail does the commentary They give it to me when the swap it out but i told them i am paying for ur and they can donate the cash to their angel fund. I totally love it
 
Christine that is really lovely and to see banks in there too.
 
Aweee this is too cute! I love it, esp seeing Banks in it too <3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Cheli is a star..and the memory of Banks lives on! Very nice Christine!
 
Very cool. This is so awesome. Cheli is a Star. Congratulations.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top