Cheeseeee

Cuddles116

New member
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
134
Reaction score
4
Location
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
Brink & Brock taking a picture together =)

Got to practice with them now so I can get cute ones outside one day lol.

Brothers.webp
 
They are cute together
 
[MENTION=7828]Cuddles116[/MENTION]. ...This is adorable. ...you should blow it up& frame it!!!!

Chubby♡
 
What a great pic!!! :w00t:
 
That is an awesome picture!
 
Oh gosh I want to squeeze them!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That is a great picture! Definitely frame that one!
 
AWESOME photo.... agreed, totally frame worthy!
 
WoW love this picture !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
That's a great pic of them cheek to cheek, practically. I love their names, btw! :)
 
This looks like one of those postcard pics :)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top