Can't sleep so I figured I'd share some pics...

Chunksmama

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Aug 20, 2010
Messages
1,775
Reaction score
79
Location
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
So I've been wide awake for a half hour (it's 4:30am here grrrr) and decided to try to catch up on EBN. Figured I'd share some Chunk pics while I'm here ... some of you may have seen some of these on fb ... The last one is sleeping with my babies. ;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
111111111f.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327051928.034948.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327051928.034948.webp
    87.4 KB · Views: 244
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327052003.596190.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327052003.596190.webp
    81.5 KB · Views: 231
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327052042.754176.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327052042.754176.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 239
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327052100.797967.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327052100.797967.webp
    77.7 KB · Views: 240
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327052144.074852.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327052144.074852.webp
    89.6 KB · Views: 255
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327052192.828558.webp
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327052192.828558.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 246
Last edited by a moderator:
Chunk pictures, yay! :luv: Love Chunk....the first one is so cute! And the last one is beyond sweet! You should get it framed. :heart:
 
Not all of us have or deal with Facebook! -- so thanks for sharing.

My fav is the tennis ball on the couch pic. That's FUN-NEE!
 
Not all of us have or deal with Facebook! -- so thanks for sharing.

My fav is the tennis ball on the couch pic. That's FUN-NEE!

That's why I figured I'd share here too ... just takes so much longer to load on my phone and I do most of everything from there! He sleeps with the ball in his mouth most of the time ... when you take it out, he wakes up. Like a baby with a pacifier! :lmao:
 
:heart::heart::heart: Luv Chunkmiester!!!
 
You definitely need to frame the last one. Its precious
 
OMG!! I love the pictures!!! My all time favorite is the last one!! :heart::luv:
 
Chunk is a hunk :)

I love the last pic also... Precious
 
Last one for sure..... omg. I love that it looks heavenly :angel:
 
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION], he is beautifull :luv:Thank you for posting them here as I just deleted my FB page. Sorry you couldnt sleep:nope:
 
He is so sweet.... love the 'babies' pic
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top