I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~BRUTUS~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Chicago, Illinois.

Petra

Moderator
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
2,869
Reaction score
198
Location
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
brutus.webpbrutus1.webpbrutus2.webp

Brutus's Info...

I am already neutered, purebred, and up to date with shots.
Brutus's Story...

This hunky, hairless wonder is Brutus. He's about 2 years old and came to us from a shelter in Kentucky where he was found as a stray.
We just love his big ol' melon of a head.
He will not be ready for adoption until he is done with his treatment for demodex mange.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Chicago English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top