Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I just got back from The Puyallup Fair. It's the largest fair in Western Washington. Every year we are blessed (or cursed) with this fair for 3 weeks in September. Today was the opening day. I got there at 11am, donated some canned goods...and got in free! I walked around in flip flops (bad move) for 2 hours. I came across a dog playpen in a pet kiosk and wanted to know if any of you own one and would it contain O?
http://www.petstreetmall.com/Soft-Side-Play-Yard/9290/4192/
After I found the playpen, I went home. I had to change into shoes...don't go to a fair in flip flops. Too many strollers! So, I went home, changed into walking shoes and headed back. I walked around for 3 more hours, eating and people watching. Anyways, I found another pet kiosk and found these....
Check out my awesome find! (my camera battery ran out of juice, but you get the idea!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tCmhuyiH4w

Last edited:
Re: Advice on dog play pens!

I have always wanted to get a studded collar for Abby and Bella. I always get vetoed by the family. :(

Well, [MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] you can show them proof that the little girls look adorable in them. They had them in pink, but O looks better in hot pink and they had a soft pink. We opted for red instead. Orion's personality fits the studded collar...Vegas's doesn't. He is a big softy, but his size is intimidating. The guy gave me a deal on them......17.95 each. (okay, so they aren't real leather...no stamp. They feel like it tho)

The collars are nice. I love them! :heart: I remember the Puyallup Fair....

Oh, and yeah- that play yard isn't holding Orion. No way! I would be surprised. She needs an Iron Fortress that little girl! With barbed wire! ;)

Yeah I dont think that play yard would hold Cutty and O has much more energy. lol. CUTE collars tho!!! SCORE!

I think Orion would definitely capsize that playpen. However, I have a playpen that is a little different than that one and it holds both my bullies; even on a slippery laminate floor and they have reared up on it. It's a nice alternative to a crate, for longer times away from home or outside containment. This is what it looks like from Petco.

Also, the collars are quite the statement piece. I am pretty sure Linus and Truman would rip each other to shreds with those spikes!

I've never really used a nice collar for my bullies, the only good one I bought was from Coach and Bentley just never cared for it so we gave it away to a more fashion forward pup. :)

I think Orion would definitely capsize that playpen. However, I have a playpen that is a little different than that one and it holds both my bullies; even on a slippery laminate floor and they have reared up on it. It's a nice alternative to a crate, for longer times away from home or outside containment. This is what it looks like from Petco.

yeah...I already have that. Actually I have two together. The problem is...Orion can jump it. This past weekend, we used a cargo net to try and keep her inside the play yard. It kept her in, but if she would have tried, she would have gotten out. Thats what I liked about the playpen. It's completely inclosed.

yeah...I already have that. Actually I have two together. The problem is...Orion can jump it. This past weekend, we used a cargo net to try and keep her inside the play yard. It kept her in, but if she would have tried, she would have gotten out. Thats what I liked about the playpen. It's completely inclosed.

Hmm, she is a true escape artist. They should make a top for those dog pens, it makes a lot of sense and I am sure there are many other breeds that can easily clear one of those sides.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back