Why are they all ignoring me?

Hceril2

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
4,427
Reaction score
929
Location
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Don’t they see me??
FB6BB6E2-432F-443A-88C8-0C5AB3F70CEF.webp
47AF45E6-5982-491A-ADF1-CB884CCEB0BA.webp
10CCBB8A-6789-44C7-B4DC-7B6F81D38607.webp
 

Attachments

  • D198FA56-2FFE-4066-A371-9E518F652016.webp
    D198FA56-2FFE-4066-A371-9E518F652016.webp
    913.9 KB · Views: 231
...because they realise you are much prettier!
 
Maybe you should take them all home with you.

I *almost* took Louie with me to Home Depot over the weekend but he can be such a male dog sometimes and I didn't want him lifting that leg on the paint cans and supplies! Plus I am 99.9% sure he would have taken a dump in the middle of the aisle which can easily be scooped up but I don't see that they have any cleaner anywhere for being dog friendly and all.
 
Maybe you should take them all home with you.

I *almost* took Louie with me to Home Depot over the weekend but he can be such a male dog sometimes and I didn't want him lifting that leg on the paint cans and supplies! Plus I am 99.9% sure he would have taken a dump in the middle of the aisle which can easily be scooped up but I don't see that they have any cleaner anywhere for being dog friendly and all.

Lol..... Bella did that once. She dropped Little turds in the isles. Funny thing is She didn’t even break stride, I never knew she did it until we doubled back down the isle. She did it two isle. Talk about embarrassing! She used to go within minutes of getting out of the car so then we made sure we walked her before we went in the store or we make sure she’s poops just before m take her.
 
Lol..... Bella did that once. She dropped Little turds in the isles. Funny thing is She didn’t even break stride, I never knew she did it until we doubled back down the isle. She did it two isle. Talk about embarrassing! She used to go within minutes of getting out of the car so then we made sure we walked her before we went in the store or we make sure she’s poops just before m take her.

Hahahahahaha...Bella! Any time Louie goes anywhere, it is guaranteed he is going to go. But you gave me the idea of walking him around on the outside of the store first before taking him in. But he would still possibly lift his leg to mark the aisles.
 
Hahahahahaha...Bella! Any time Louie goes anywhere, it is guaranteed he is going to go. But you gave me the idea of walking him around on the outside of the store first before taking him in. But he would still possibly lift his leg to mark the aisles.

Lol..... I am glad she doesn’t lift her leg because I am sure she would do it in the store.
 
Where were these bullies n how much?
I’ll covert my pesto to US lol
 
Where were these bullies n how much?
I’ll covert my pesto to US lol

They were at Lowes here in Georgia where Uga the bulldog is afterall! Lol....
I didn’t look at the price though.
* I just looked online. I think it’s $29.99! Not bad for concrete.
 
Bella... they were admiring you , but were being stealthy about it.

I Like the red painted shirt.... we have four of those, never thought to paint them


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top