When to switch from puppy to adult food?

montag

New member
Joined
Feb 24, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Location
Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Duff
Hi all, Duff is on Fromm Heartland large breed puppy food and loves it. He's 13 months now I was wondering when he should switch to adult food. Any ideas?
 
Hi all, Duff is on Fromm Heartland large breed puppy food and loves it. He's 13 months now I was wondering when he should switch to adult food. Any ideas?

Puppy food brand has different ingredients made just for puppies but once they’re over a year old you can definitely change. Stick to one protein per bag so you can monitor issues like allergies “if” any. Much easier down the road for you n Duff. Since he’s done well on Fromm, stay with the same as they do have the one protein bags. As protein, that bag has pork, beef n lamb. So start with example pork or lamb.. just a thought. :)
 
I always switched at 11 months... when I was feeding Fromm


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top